Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey Mr. Postman! Super-Duper Sale at Mike's!


Got a package from Mike at Mike's Comics & Stuff in sunny Anaheim, CA! I've been waiting for him to collect a few things I've been really wanting, and all the pieces fell into place a couple weeks ago. We were both so happy that Mike is gonna throw a Super-Duper ToyBox special at his online store! More on that at the end of the post- let's dig in & see what he sent me... 

* DC Direct Brightest Day Series 2 Hawkman
Wow- this might be the singular best Hawkman figure of all time. I e-mailed Mike immediately upon seeing the press release of these great figures...


* DC Direct Brightest Day Series 1 Hawkgirl
Again, perhaps the best Hawkgirl figure I've ever seen- AMAZING. I love having a Hawkgirl & Hawkman from the same series. I may have died & gone to Toy Heaven, Kids...


* DC Direct Brightest Day Series 1 Green Arrow
Ollie with his hooded costume- must have. Like Hawkgirl, I have a great DCUC Green Arrow I've still never opened! I really need to get on that- getting these may give me the kick in the butt I need...


* DC Direct Brightest Day Series 2 Martian Manhunter
What? ...You didn't think I'd skip this one did ya? HELL NO! I'm getting quite a collection going of J'onn J'onzz figures, & have a few I haven't (laughs) opened still- way behind on that. I love this new costume! REALLY cool!


*DC Universe Classics Wave 16 Robin (with modern head)
Now I had pre-ordered him on Amazon last year, but he came with such a poor paint job after that I sent him back and had Mike pull me a good one aside. Serves me right, because I got a better price from Mike, ultimately. Finally- a DCUC Robin in my collection, one I can be proud of! Thanks Mike!


As I said, this all turned out so much fun that Mike is gonna throw A Super-Duper ToyBox Special over at the Mike's Comics & Stuff website! Enter "superduper" at the check-out and get 10% off your order! Mike gives great service and has some killer stuff! Go check it out!



5 comments:

  1. I love those figures. Once I get rolling I'll be sure to get that Green Arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he may not last long, Trey J... Green Arrow is a popular character & a fan fave in this line. don't wait too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that Hawkman down at one of my local comic book shops and thought he was pretty awesome and i was very tempted to buy him too but they have a few other items there i want to get so i shall pass on him for the moment.

    ReplyDelete